The strong man is the one who is able to intercept at will the communication between the senses and the mind quote, SUPP UP quotes, strength quotes

“The strong man is the one who is able to…

Mindful Quote Mention…


The strong man is the one who is able to intercept at will the communication between the senses and the mind quote, SUPP UP quotes, strength quotes
Want this as a poster? Get it here.

We’re back with another Mindful Quote Mention.

Life can get pretty crazy.

The hardest thing is controlling how out of control your mind can get when it comes to coping with stuff.

We’re sensory creatures – not as good as the wolf or the deer in the forest, but we’re sensory nonetheless.

We drink in what’s in front of us – sight, sound, smell, taste, touch.

This can make things in the moment, very hard to deal with, especially when there’s chaos, or when things unfold quickly.

Most people don’t get the opportunity to learn or teach themselves how to be “aware” and process sensory information “in the moment”. You can attribute this to why some people either “fight, flee, or freeze” when something happens – especially when that something is high stress.

Learning how to intercept communication between the senses and your mind isn’t something that happens overnight.

But once you develop the skill – it changes your whole world.

95% of what goes on is in our control. We can control what happens next in that moment. The other 5%? Completely out of your control. There’s just times when you’re not the one who pulls the trigger.

But there’s comfort in knowing you have that 95%.

I don’t know who can relate but the first time I realized this, time slowed down for me in that instant. When you think about it, time slows down for everyone when they’re really focused, really…aware.

That’s that small window between your senses and your mind linking up.

That’s that moment when you choose what to do next.

It’s not always an easy call…but the fact that you can do it is motivation enough to start practicing.

That perfect shot.

That transcendental rep.

That moment you decide to step towards getting the health & fitness levels you want.

It all boils down to that. One. Moment.

And that’s all there is to it, folks.

If you liked this post, share it and subscribe.



If you really like this post, but don’t have the SUPP UP. guides yet, buy SUPP UP. On The Go or SUPP UP. At Home and the SUPP UP. No Bull Meal Planner E-BOOKS now – they cost less than the shirt on your back but unlike that shirt, the knowledge gained lasts a lifetime.

If you’ve already bought the guides (hey, thanks), and like the free knowledge gained on the SUPP UP. blog – then go ahead and check out the other gear in my shop.

Pick up some whey protein for your next workout, new threads for that sleeve-splitting arms dayor something else that’ll help you remember that when it comes to fueling and training your body, once you learn how to, where you are matters less.

It’s a good way to keep the blog running healthy and strong. Every item, the materialcolors, style, ingredients, and quality, were all hand picked by me.

You’ve already bought all the gear and guides? Well damn – thanks. Not looking for anything in particular in return? Then go ahead and donate whatever you like.

One more thing – if you go ahead and get the guides, you’ll discover what’s unique to each book recipes are available under the “Snacks” chapters (preview of chapters available in shop), and how to eliminate worries or concerns about getting the nutrition you need to stay fighting fit for when you’re deployed or at home.

Both books have recipes that provide nutritional breakdown so it makes things nice and easy.

Drop by next week for yet another great post to add to your workout and nutrition arsenal.

Stop doing guesswork, start making the necessities of your life easier.

SUPP UP. – Get your copies now.

If You Know How To Fuel and Train Your Body, Where You Are Matters Less.™


“The strong man is the one who is able to… is a post from and appeared first on SUPP UP.

Photo Credit:

Feature Image: Karl Fredrickson