Eating is a necessity – but it doesn’t have to be boring – or bland, for that matter.
SUPP UP. is all about simplicity, but understands that simplicity when it comes to food, is pretty pointless without function and flavour thrown in the mix. Combining the three, is just as easy done as it is said – if you know what you’re doing.
Hopefully you’ve landed on this page because you’ve already seen the light, and bought either the On The Go or At Home version of the book; through Amazon as a paperback, or right here on the site as an E-Book.
But if you haven’t, it’s cool. We get it. Like the nervous third date, wondering if it’s safe to go past second base, you’re on the fence.
So we’ve thrown in something in this blog post to give you a taster.
Taste. Ease. Function. No Bake Protein Cookies
Makes: Cookies….it varies on how big you make them.
Prep Time: 5-7 min.
Cook Time: 0 min.
Total Time: 5-7 min.
Items Needed: A bowl. Hands.
- 190 g Almond Butter (or Natural Peanut Butter)
- 120 g Rolled Oats (Oatmeal)
- 75 g Coconut Flakes, Unsweetened (Organic)
- 1-1.5 scoops chocolate whey isolate
- 1-1.5 scoops chocolate micellar casein
- Enough water to mix easily, creating a putty like cookie dough texture
- Throw ALL your dry ingredients into your bowl.
- Mix them up evenly.
- Take your almond/peanut butter and throw it in there too.
- Add some warm water (don’t drown it).
- Mix everything together with your hands (I don’t care about your manicure, princess), into a nice even batch.
- Take your hands and press them into a cookie shape.
- Spread some extra coconut flakes on a plate. Coat your newly formed cookies in said flakes.
- Don’t be greedy – store some for later.
Here’s the approximate individual and total nutritional values for the whole batch.
Almond Butter = 40 g Protein, 36 g Carbs, 19 g Fiber, 106 g (GOOD) Fats
Peanut Butter = 40 g P, 42 g C, 9 g Fiber, 97 g Fats
Rolled Oats = 15 g P, 83 g C, 13 g Fiber, 9 g Fat
Coconut Flakes = 3 g P, 12 g C, 7 g Fiber, 27 g Fats
Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate = 32 g P, 1 g C, 0 g Fiber, 0 g Fats
Chocolate Micellar Casein = 32 g P, 2 g C, 0 g Fiber, 1 g Fats
Water = Are you serious? Stop kidding yourself.
TOTAL NUTRITIONAL VALUES = 122 g Protein, 134 g Carbs, 39 g Fiber, 143 g Fats
If you liked this recipe, share it. If you really like this recipe, buy either SUPP UP. On The Go or SUPP UP. At Home E-BOOKS now. Imagine what recipes are in the “Snacks – Tasty and Easy DIY” chapters.
Stop doing guesswork, start making the necessities of your life easier.
SUPP UP. – Get your copy now.
If You Know How To Fuel Your Body, Where You Are Matters Less.™
– SUPP UP.